I hope there is no class on Friday…
My communication lecturer said he wants to change my group timetable on Friday…
It means that I can get back home on Thursday…
Wee~
I will be happy if this things work out as it was planned…
It is so boring to stay at the hostel…
I’m jealous when I see my friends don’t have a class on Friday
And I’m sick with the facilities in my college
There is nothing that I can do there…
No spot for parkour…
No proper spot for my conditioning
NO!! NOTHING!!
You know, I’m jealous when I see someone improve…
I know you will feel the same as me when you see someone improve drastically within months especially people around you…
And I don’t think I can catch-up with them if I stay at my college more longer..
Please, NO class on Friday!!
Arghhh~~!!!
I’m A.C.A.P and peace out~




0 comments:
Post a Comment