Some of my friends are obsessed with the bro code...there is few that can be apply and there is a lot that should NOT be apply. I look through that thing and I found some of the code is bias where it is only benefit one side. PFFFTTT!!! Is that what you call bros??? Well most of them are sucks!! Rubbish!!! BULL S!!!
Hmmm.... for instance, code no 20. When out with Bro’s, never accept a call from your girlfriend—unless she’s dying or trapped under a burning fuel truck, and if that’s the case, make it quick. How should you know about your girlfriend emergency situation if you are not answering her call?? Do you think that your girlfriend still have time to type a message and send it to you?? By that time she already die for sure...this rule is totally BULL S!!!
And there is another one where I forgot the number my friend mention, but the meaning is some kind like this, if a bro wants to borrow some money from another bro, the man who give that money should not claim that money unless the borrower pay back that money...don’t you guys think this rule is bias?? well, let say I borrow you rm10 and then the next day I borrow you another rm10 and so and so...after few weeks, or months, or even years...I will shut my mouth and pretend like I never owe you...what happen to the friend who make a business?? Well, let say if it is me who are now doing my business by selling topup. My friend will ask me to topup for them, "Acap, topup aku rm5, nati aku byr", "acap, mcm biasa rm5 kat no maxis aku, hutang dulu"...it is okay if they pay back to me...but some of them are not!! Well at the end of the day, I will have no money to roll my modal and gulung tikar la jwbnye...see....this rule only benefits one side only...bias!!
well what i'm trying to say here is to those who obsessed or practice some of this bro code BULL S rule, you guys should avoid that rule...try to put yourself in other people's shoes...see what will happen to you... and please be creative and critically thinking…if you are still practicing it, you guys are fools!! maybe you think you are cool among your bros by practicing that thing but the fact is you are narrow mided and problematic..owh ya, stupid to be exact..
I’m A.C.A.P and peace out…




6 comments:
Never heard of it. Such stupid code!
i told ja...hahahaha!!!
bro code is fucking gay.
yeah, either faggot, loser and gay will follow that bro code..
I will support the bro code if acap follows it, that way I will get free top up everyday from him!! Weee~!
wee~ i will never follow that stupid bro code...NEVER~~~
Post a Comment